Why stay at a Ski Club owned and operated Lodge?
The Shepparton Alpine Club (SAC) lodge at Mt Hotham is owned by the members, administered by an elected committee, maintained by members and qualified tradespersons, and managed during winter by professional managers. Guests are always made very welcome at the SAC Lodge.
There are many benefits in having your holiday in the snow at the SAC lodge:
- It is a self catering lodge which will save you money. We provide breakfast cereals, condiments, tea, coffee and Milo and you bring the rest (or shop at the nearby supermarket). Our new modern dual kitchen has modern appliances including an indoor barbecue.
- All of our bedrooms (4 or 6 beds) have their own ensuite so you are not sharing the bathroom with people you don't know.
- You bring your own bed linen or we can supply at a small cost. Our laundry is equipped with washer and dryer.
- You will enjoy the social apres skiing atmosphere over a drink in the lounge around our large log fire.
- It's an easy way to make new friends, meet our members and our guests, discuss your skills and spills on the slopes and unwind in a happy atmosphere.
- Your children will have fun making new friends in our games room and they will always have someone to ski with.
- Our large efficient drying room will quickly have your ski gear ready to wear again even after the wettest of days.
- If you want a 'quiet moment' after a hectic day on the slopes, our bedrooms are large, quiet, many with views across the valley.
- And if you really must find out what's happening in the outside world, our lodge has free wi-fi.
And you never know, you may find that you and your family like the 'club' atmosphere of the Shepparton Lodge so much that you'll want to become a member!